klik-klik malaysia

Friday, August 7, 2009

It's August already...


Hye there! i'm trying to do my own blogging since i've read my fwens blogs...seems so fun...

yup...sharing our days with other people...i mean...not entire story for the day..just a lil bit..

i think it'll be okay...

am i right...?


today... i want to share a story with you...about sumthing that has happened yesterday...

until today, there's been 14 deaths caused by H1N1..but...how many people realize that this disease is spreading all over country? many university has closed earlier bcos of the flu...but not my university...my beloved U still 'active' eventhough many students have been quarantined...quarantined does not mean that they positive with the flu..maybe they're just having ILI..(influenza like illness)..we cannot blame the government if they refuse to give us vaccine.. the cure for the flu still in trials.. only high doses of the vaccine can execute the virus...

therefore only sick people..i mean the one that have fatal disease, cancer, that have low immunity are categorized to be sick and need the vaccine desperately... i'm not a doctor but..new type of disease excites me to do research...the virus can live in the air for two days without food supply...


so..for the precaution step..face mask is necessary...the flu is spreading throughout the state...my mom always remind me to wear mask if i insist to go out to the crowd place..especially pasar malam..mydin..and other hypermarket..it's not a fault to prevent...but yesterday...


i've learned something.. ortodoks behaviour cannot be change if they're not willing to change...

many villagers blame me as wearing the mask...they've shouted and laughing at me...and said"ek? H1N1 dah sampai terengganu ke?????" oh..****! don't they read the newspapers? or watch the television? it's a quite embrassing when most people look at me like i'm the one that have been infected!..hahaha...but...hey! it's me... i dun care and i dun mind...

if we decide to live with the words from others...until when we'll be lived? happily? mulut orang kita tak dapat tutup..jadi baik kita tutup mulut kita...SELAMAT!!!!


i think..that's all for now...being a 3rd year student make my life harder...heheh...quite busy actually...so...if i have my free time..i'll update later...c ya..daa..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails