klik-klik malaysia

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

final year project.....

it's already 11th of August 2009..and this coming Thursday, the mid-semester break will start..all of us can go home for holiday for a week and having the first day of Ramadan (sahur) at home...but not for berbuka puasa..for the girls yang tak ganti puasa lagi tu, u only have a week left to fast okey? juz make sure that u dun have to "bayar fidyah"...

i'm here juz to waste a lil time sharing my thoughts and feels.. I'm a third year student that still live in hostel...so...living with junior around me is quite fun...they even thought me as a first year student...SO young lor... hahah...NVM..today..the toilet and laundry was full...everybody wants to wash their clothes..but not me.. I've done my laundry yesterday..exhausted after having a busy week..doing laundry can release my tension..weirdooooo...!!!

when ppl ask me about my FYP...it feels like i want to cry...i want to finish my project ASAP..but..how? i need to dry my crude extract using that silly rotary evaporator..there are many ppl need to use that ROTA-Vap la... why can they add another rota vap...? Most organic student desperately need to use that instrument....pity us... I don't want to extend my final year...great...and fun....if i can Graduate on time with my course mates...



Extraction from plants need a lot of work...now i understand why Dr/supervisor ask million times whether I'm willing to do FYP dengan hati yg ikhlas? " r u serious to do FYP?" OK...i get it now...but no regrets... I have to finish the things that I've started... do not turn back HAZIRAH...


I'm doing a project on a rarely found plants...which is called Strobilanthes Crispus (L) Blume..or commonly known as Pecah Beling..or..pecah Kaca..or Kaca beling... Is that common? sincerely, i've never heard that names before..


that's why when my friends ask me the name of the plant...I'd rather shut my mouth...lazy to be a Penglipur Lara la..heheh...sorry guys... kalau cerita pon u all tak tahu...hehe


so...I'll attach the picture here..maybe some...about the plant...see it for yourself...:


ni daun2 yg dgunakan.....
ni plak...bunga yg kcik pd pkok ni..


I think...that's all for now... i'll go home tomorrow to take care of my sis n bro.. bet they would'nt be notty..c ya...daa...

cAhAYaSuCi <3><)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails